Courses Offered at ACB
|1||BTEC Level 3 Extended National Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from Edexcel, UK||SSC/’O’Level/|
|2||BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from Edexcel, UK (Equivalent to 1st & 2nd Year of B Sc in Aeronautical Engineering||HSC/’A’ Level/ BTEC Level 3 / Diploma/ equivalent||3rd & 4th year Top-Up in USA, Canada, UK, Australia & Shenyong University, China|
|4||B Sc in Aeronautical Engineering||HSC/’A’ Level/ BTEC Level 3/ Diploma/Alim/equivalent|
|5||EASA Part-66 Basic License from Aero-Bildung EASA Part-147 AMTO/LBA, Germany||HSC/’A’ Level/Alim, BTEC Level-3,Diploma/ equivalent|
|6||CAAB Part-66 Basic License||HSC/’A’ Level/Alim, Diploma/equivalent|
We prefer admission at office. So, that the students and guardians can see the facilities personally and gain confidence about the facilities and support needed to develop career. In case of some unavoidable situation admission may also be made online also.
- Have to fulfill admission assessment criteria or appear before the admission test (Written/Viva)
- Collect admission form from office or print from online. Need to pay BDT-500.00 for admission form
- Fill up the form
- Following supporting documents to be submitted:
- Certificate and or Transcript of SSC/’O’ level/Dakhil or equivalent for BTEC Level 3
- Certificates and or Transcripts of SSC and H.S.C/’A’ level/Alim/BTEC Level 3 or equivalent for BTEC Level 5
- Three copies of recent passport-size and two stamp-size colored photos
- Photocopy of birth certificate and NID (if issued) and guardian’s national ID.
- Citizenship certificate from Upazilla Parishod/ Chairman/Councilor
Our programs of aeronautical engineering, BTEC and EASA/CAAB Part-66 licensing are international based and with the international community and systems. Join the multicultural groups, societies, international students’ support services and close links with the culturally diverse population. These will give you homely environment, friendly atmosphere and you will enjoy the rainy and spring seasons here. You will get all supports and cooperation from our well conversant dedicated team from your initial inquiry to admission and your stay here in Bangladesh.
Admission going on:
- BSc in Aeronautical Engineering & BTEC Level 5 in Aeronautical Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- EASA Part -66 License course
- Short courses &Recurrent courses